- Paying fines by Credit card
- Children’s Services
- Children’s Story Hour, Wednesdays 10-11 am, Coalinga District Library Children ages 2 1/2 to 5 years can attend the library’s free story hour, meet other children, hear stories and cultivate a love for reading.
- Summer Reading Club The library offers a six-week summer reading program to keep kids enthusiastic about reading starting mid-June.
- AR Book Finder Is your child using the Accelerated Reader (AR) program at his or her school? The AR Book Finder site can help you and your child determine the AR level of the next book he or she wants to read. Follow the directions on the site to get started.
- Community Meeting Room Our Community Meeting Room is available free for use by district residents. Seats 50.Please call the administrative assistant for more information and an application. Meeting Room Policies.
- Library Tours We would love to host your class, club or organization for a tour of the library. Call our Children’s Specialist, (559) 935-1676, ext. 15, for an appointment for preschool through 5th grade. Call our Young Adult Specialist, (559) 935-1676, ext. 12, for tours for middle schools, high schools or organizations.
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Recordings of bestsellers, biographies, mysteries, westerns, poetry, romances, how-to books and more are available to the visually and physically challenged as well as senior citizens. This service is provided free of charge through the Talking Book Library offered by the Fresno County Public Library. Loans include recorded books, magazines and digital players, all delivered to your door, postage-free and free of charge. Items are chosen according to your interests. Senior centers and health-care facilities are welcome to participate in the program, too. Call (559) 488-3217 for information or call the library, (559) 935-1676, ext. 12, for a brochure and application.