Wireless Printing @ Your Library
The Library provides wireless printing from laptops, tablets and smartphones. There are three ways to send print jobs to the Library’s printers:
- Coalinga Web Portal Method and Huron Web Portal Method– best use for printing Documents, Websites, and Photos.
- Email Address Method – best use for printing Emails, Email Attachments, and or using services such as Google Drive.
- Mobile App Method – iPad, Galaxy Tab, Cell Phone, etc . Best used for printing Photos and Websites, using services such as Google Drive. Go to the App Store, Play Store etc and search for Printeron, install it on your device and search for our Library.
Printing from Google Drive
1. Open your google drive document to print
2. Click File
3. Email as attachment
4. For Coalinga send email to email@example.com , and for Huron send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Student will pick up their print job, associated to their gmail address
6. The default is for there to be two print jobs they can see in the queue, the message and then the attachment
Printing Cost: 20¢ per black-and-white page
To pick up your document, go to a Print Release Terminal in the library within 24 hours. If not within 24 hours you may need to send your job again.
Each wireless printer at the Library has its own web portal with its own web address. You can upload documents or photos through the web portal for printing.
Each wireless printer at the Library has its own e-mail address. To print an email message or attachment, simply forward or send an email to the desired address below:
|Color Mode||Coalinga Library||Huron Library Branch|
|Black and White Printeremail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
To print emails in the Library using Library’s Wifi network, please use email apps such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook app to email a a print job to the selected printer. Please ask a librarian for assistance.
|App Platform||Version||Supported Devices||Where to Download|
|Android||Requires Android 2.2 or later||
||Get the Android App|
|iOS||Requires iOS 5.0 or later||
||Get the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad App|