Pay Fines and Fees
There are two ways to pay Library fines and fees.
In person – Pay by cash at any Library location during regular Library hours.
Online – Use your credit card or debit card to pay online through our SmartPAY system. Things you need to know:
- Library Card number and PIN are required to make a payment.
- There is no service charge, but a minimum payment of $2 is required.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted. Debit cards must have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Payments will be applied to your Library account immediately.
- Credit card payments are not accepted in person or by phone.
- Charges will appear on your credit card statement as “SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY LIBRAR 559-6006285 CA “.
- No refunds can be made directly to your credit/debit card.
- Ask Us if you experience problems with an online payment.