Here are some of the Pictures from the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Showcase held at the Coalinga Library on 9-25-17.
- We went over the difference between Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Is Virtual Reality Safe?
- How does Virtual Reality effect the brain?
- How can patrons use VR safely?
- Hygiene Practices.
- Took Questions from Patrons about VR.
- Our Library Volunteer was the first Patron to be able to use the VR.
- The next date for Virtual Reality is 10-2-17 at 4:30 p.m to 6:30 p.m.
Please note that this program is for patrons 13+ as required by Oculus Rift and you must read the Health and Safety handout, sign up and complete the tutorial lesson before you will be allowed to use the device. Please refer to the program dates listed in the link above for the next available times.